Our goal is to create a global, inclusive, diverse and equitable scholarly research community to address societal challenges. Support our work to ensure that researchers all over the world can benefit from Research4Life.
If your organization wants to support the day-to-day work to ensure that researchers all over the developing world can benefit from Research4Life, we recommend an annual donation to our Core Mission Fund. Your contribution will help us expand the outreach and training activities and improve Research4Life’s essential infrastructure: computer systems, content delivery systems, technical support and more.
Invest in your project of choice
We are also keen to collaborate on specific projects in certain countries or regions through our Project Investment Fund. Projects can originate from within Research4Life or directly from donors and can last from one to three years. Our partners have already started to help:
- Hindawi stepped up and fully funded our User Drop Off Analysis Study
- The Elsevier Foundation funded $210,000 for the Country Connector project, leaving $470,000 remaining to be funded
Examples of potential projects and initiatives include:
- Translating the Research4Life MOOC into different languages
- Scaled up training courses
- Modern CRM software to serve 11,500+ institutions
- Specific technology to improve our platform
- Series of impact stories from the field
Contribute as an individual
We also welcome donations from individuals who want to contribute to Research4Life on a personal basis to either the Core Mission Fund or to the Project Investment Fund.